RE: [ST] R.A.T. discounts

Glad to be of help on the controller mounting, William. You'll smile once
you do it, so convenient.

As for the R.A.T. discounts, the big "D" is something I only find a couple
times a year, when the Triumph show truck is around. Your membership is good
for a whopping 30% off. Other times, many   dealers offer a standard 10%
discount anytime if you ask, though others only give it certain days. For
me, I've found that a dealer not-too-far from me, Great Bay Cyles in North
Hampton NH (USA) gives 10% off to R.A.T. members on Thursdays.

It is weird to be buying that stuff at 30% off from the truck when it's
parked in a dealer's parking lot. (The truck shows up at Great Bay once a
year.) I'm hoping TOA will get smarter this year and have that truck at the
BIG events like Americade (upstate NY) and the Honda Hoot. (All the other
manufacturers show up for that one too.) Triumph was conspicuous in their
absence this past year.

Ken M.