Ignition Switch Wiring Loom

Hi Guys,

Had a problem recently where the ignition switch wiring loom rubbed against
the instrument cluster support bracket (on my ST) and bared some of the
wires, blowing one of the 15 amp fuses.  I reported it to the Triumph
dealer and claimed warranty, Triumph agreed to "inspect" and "re-insulate"
the wiring loom (read tape it up!) but declined replacing the
wiring.  Probably worth checking that the wiring isn't rubbing on the
bracket, if it is just tie it out of the way using a cable tie.

Regards,
Michael.