Re: [ST] re: tank bag

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002, JediDawg wrote:

> >  As my new RS got a plastic fuel tank, I need to get a new one. Any
> >  suggestions for a good 10 liters or so size for every day use that fit the
> >  tank right and let fill up the tank without too much trouble?
>
> I've been really happy with RKA luggage, and most of their line comes in
> non-magnetic. I have some pics of my li'l red rice rocket with tankbag and
> saddlebags if you;re interested.
>
> www.rka-luggage.com

I have been extreemly happy with my RKA tank bag as well. Has never
leaked (even without the rain cover), decent map pocket, and has yet to
put a scratch on a bike. (well I must admit the frame will show a bit of
wear from the straps after 15-20 thousand miles, but so does the rest of
the bike :-(

If I get a second bike, I will be getting their saddle bags and tail
pack. In fact I will probably order them the day I get the bike, if I
get a second bike that is.

Tom

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 7 months old, 13,700 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500