From: Lex Offer <reffoxel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 7:04 PM
Subject: [ST] TuneBoy

> Well, folks I've been thinking of getting the tuneboy and possible the
Tune Edit.  But the thing that's been really holding me back has be that my
pc.  It's a Desktop not a laptop, making it a pain to use the tune software.
I noticed that the tuneboy cable uses the serial cable and was thinking hmm
I bet this could work with a USB cable, and if so then it could probably
work with a Palm Pilot or Handspring Visor.  This would definitely make it a
surefire purchase for me.  Well I contacted Wayne Macdonald, the author of
the Tuneboy software and asked if he had any plans to make Palm OS versions
of the software and cable. He replied that he did want to make Windows/CE
and Palm OS versions but currently didn't have the time.  So was thinking
again, maybe if someone on the list who does programing might be interested
in maybe helping him out, maybe we could convince Wayne.  I'm not real up on
how something like this would work ie copyrights and such.  But it's an
idea.  What ya!