RE: [ST] Garmin GPS V plus

Jonaz,

I work in the transport industry and I can tell you that Vagverket is
working on producing (I believe it's almost finished) a national roads
database covering the whole of Sweden in considerable detail.  In addition
Sweden is the only country to have fully operational nationwide coverage for
RDS-TMC which is used by vehicle navigation systems.  So you should be able
to get decent coverage.

Andy