From: pete licht [mailto:aloishus@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 10:44 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] auxilary socket fuse

In the last week or so I have blown 2 fuses on the auxiliary socket fuse
running a widder vest and gloves.  Has anyone else had a problem with this?

Is there a chance that they are drawing more than the 10 amps that the fuse
can handle?

If so, has anyone replaced the fuse with a 15 amp?

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Pete Licht
99ST