From: Cunningham Andrew [mailto:Andrew.Cunningham@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: den 16 januari 2002 13:43
To: ST Mail List (E-mail)
Subject: [ST] Triumph fabric clothing

I'm considering buying some decent winter/cold weather riding gear and
was wondering if anybody has any experience of the Triumph offerings.
I'm thinking in particular of the fabric jacket and trouser combinations
with built in armour etc.  I've already got a couple of bits of Triumph
kit including the Chevron rain suit and have found them to be extremely
well made and good at what they're designed to do.

At the moment I only have leather kit and in cold weather, even with
thermals on underneath it can still get pretty chilly especially if I'm
out for more than half an hour.  Hence the question.  If anybody has any
other recommendations I'd be interested in hearing them (although I'm
NOT interested in heated clothing).

Ta

Andy