RE: [ST] MCN: Eight 2002 Triumphs on test

Thomas

> For all those that don't read MCN's daily site. I wonder how much it
> would cost to get a subscription on the left side of the pond?

Don't bother, honestly!  The acronym MCN actually stands for More Crap than
News, because that is what the pages of the paper more often than not
contain.  In addition the bulk of the paper contains UK classifieds which
are pretty much useless to anyone living outside the UK.

In fact MCN were caught out for dodgy reporting a couple of years ago in an
hilarious sting.  Check the following link:

http://ukrm.net/CLUES/exploits/mcnsting.html

If you want a decent UK motorcycling publication I can highly recommend Bike
or T.W.O. (Two Wheels Only).

Andy