RE: [ST] MCN: Eight 2002 Triumphs on test

I see "Superbike" (?) on the 'import' magazine racks
on the left side.  I've read a few issues/articles and
it seems to be a decent magazine.  I've not seen the
other s you mentioned, however, I'll keep an eye out
for them.

- --- Cunningham Andrew <Andrew.Cunningham@xxxxxxxx>