Re: [ST] Triumph fabric clothing

I have the Triumph "Frontiers" cordura riding set (pants and
jacket).  While overall I'm pleased with the quality of the
product, I would not buy them again.  The primary problems I
have with them are:

1) The jacket has no vents.  Even with the liner removed for
summer riding, I swelter in it.

2) The pants are too short.  When riding, the pant legs always
ride up above my boot tops, and I have fairly high boots.  The
problem is especially bad on the left leg due ,I believe, to the
constant motion of shifting.  I note that a number of riding
pants from other manufacturers seem to be especially long (bunch
up around the ankle); I think I know why.

On the plus side, for winter riding in northern California (it's
under 40 this morning), I'm quite comfortable.  Of course, I do
have heat grips, which helps.  Given the problems, however, I
would not recommend them.  Perhaps other offerings in the
Triumph line do not have these problems.

- -Keith
'00 RS