[ST] Aerostitch vs Triumph fabric clothing

I am considering buying a 'stitch but recall several listers report that
the colors fade. Does anyone know if this problem has been addressed by
Aerostitch? Yeah I could call Rider Warehouse. Thanks smart arses GIMME
SOME FEEDBACK! Do all the colors fade? Which ones are worse than others?

Also, awhile back Mike at Rocky Mtn. MC Tours said he bought several
Triumph fabric suits and that they may be as good as Aerostitch? Can anyone
who's seen both weigh in on this please.

ST content: Red ST & red 'stitch - too much red??? I need to know.

See ya' in Montrose. I voted for N CA for WSBK but really didn't care. SW
Colorado showed me the best roads I have ever ridden last year so going
back is something I'll very much look forward to. I'll make it for BOTH
days this time. I can always goto WSB another year.

Thanks,
John