Re: [ST] warranty work

It seems wrong but not peculiar.  My dealer has a great relationship with
Triumph customer service.  When I contacted Jerry Parrish for some major issues
he knew my mechanic by name.  There is usually no question when I bring it in
for warranty work and if there is a question one quick phone call to triumph
gets an answer.  I've had everything from the rubber boot around the mirrors to
the entire bike replaced under warranty(long story).  There was a lot of
waiting involved but not about whether or not it would be covered.

Steve Bergman

'01 Sprint ST