Re: [ST] warranty work

How would I go about contct someone at ToA that may be
able to help me out?

I hate to do it, because I'm afraid I'll seem like a
whiney little punk to them, but dammit I want my bike
fixed now.  If I have to wait for parts, I guess it's
ok as long as I know I dont have to lay out the cash.

Knowing this dealer's track record for ordering parts
etc, I'm actually curious if they even REALLY contact
Triumph.  I've got a buddy that rides a Duc and they
would 'order' parts from Ducati, then he'd contact
Ducati and find out that no such order EVER came
through.

I'm thinking about bundling up taking the 60mi trek
west to the other 'local' dealer to see what they will
tell me (I've never been there though).