Re: Chris' Diagnostic work (was[ST] warranty work)

I regularly get 45+mpg.  And I dont granny it much at
all.  I'll put 4.5 (+/- .5) gallons in my tank
whenever I'm near empty and my tripometer reads at
least 200 miles, usually somewhere around 215 or 220.

Keep in mind that I've only had the fuel light come on
once...I usually ride with the trip showing rather
than the odo, when I hit 200 miles, I start looking
for a suitable gas station.