Re: [ST] RE: (ST) Aerostitch vs Triumph fabric clothing

Thanks for all your thoughtful input Ben, Rex, Ken M., Andrew, Terry,
Martin, Erik. Great information base we've got here. So much better than a
product review in a mag!

And also thanks to whomever passed on the info yesterday about the Eclipse
closeouts on heated vests. I have been wanting a heated anything but have
not wanted to part with the $. I called them & ordered one immediately.
Closeouts are, IMHO, the best time to buy something. I bought my ST in fact
as a closeout of sorts,  the ' 01's were coming, ready or not, when I
picked it up.

Apex Dawg