[ST] LA Area Help

Would any list members in the LA area be able to suggest a meeting point for
me.  I am selling my 99 Sprint ST to a gentleman who is driving down from
Monterey with a trailer on Saturday.  I'm hoping for a safe place to meet
and load the bike that is close to freeway access, or a decent restaurant.
Would be great if anyone local wanted to meet for lunch, my treat.  Was
thinking even of Newcombs Ranch on Angelas Crest and squeezing in one last
ride on the ST.  If anyone can be of help please email me off list or call.
Thanks!

Rick Cooper
Century 21 Distinguished Properties
phone:   (480) 695-7185