Triumph customer service info. (was:[ST] warranty work)

Ben,  I would go ahead and give them a call.  They are customer service after
all, it's their job to take complaints.

The number is 678-854-2010.

It might actually help (even if you already know the number) to ask your dealer
for the number. It would be an easy way to let them know you want to contact
Triumph and may inspire them into action.

Steve Bergman

01 Sprint ST.