Re: [ST] Daytime Headlight and Heated grip plug

- -----Original Message-----
From: Ken Haylock <kwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
.Subject: Re: [ST] Daytime Headlight and Heated grip plug

>The other rare situation where I turn my lights off is if I'm approaching a
>vehicle that is deciding whether or not to pull out, I believe the driver
of
>that vehicle has seen me, and I want to help that driver better judge my
>speed.

Umm...I guess I don't have to worry about this "rare" situation. :-)

 I _never_ accept that a driver in this situation has seen me. And even less
trusting in their ability to judge my speed. Seems to be too much left to
unknown variables ("did they see me? And are they a good judge of speed") to
suit me.

I prefer knowing that a) they _never_ see me. And b)  they will make every
attempt to run over any mcyclist (seen or unseen).
I don't have to worry about a mistaken belief or rely on someone elses
judgment - I lke that better. :-)

Charlie McCullough
'99 Triumph ST (Red, of course)