Re: [ST] Daytime Headlight and Heated grip plug

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Anderson, Neil G (CPR) wrote:

> - you can't ride a Suzuki GSX-F up the steps of a London bus
> - even if you could, you'd be thrown off for not having a ticket
> - if you're going to wreck a bike, make sure it's not yours
> - if you're going to wreck a friend's bike, make sure you don't care about
> the friend
> - if you do care about the friend, make sure you can pay for the damage

we won't go there okay.

> - it's better to brake hard and swear than assume someone has seen you
> - one man's warning flash is another man's "go ahead".  Don't ever do funny
> stuff with your lights.

I never just flash my lights, if there is a threat ahead, my highs get turned on
until I pass the threat. And of course I at least full cover the brakes if not start to
slow down.

The dual FIAMM horns help as well. I am actually thinking about mounting a third one
on the left if there is enough room.

PS. Went out for a ride with Manuel and rolled 15k miles last night.

t.

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 10 months old, 14,800 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500