[ST] Re: Game

> recommendation for a PC based motorcycle road race game

If you like Superbikes then you might like Superbike World Championship (EA
Sports). My version is at least 3 years old (it still has Foggy on the
Ducati) but I still enjoy it. In full championship mode it's quite hard and
therefore satisfying to master, but it has lots of levels of difficulty, and
a high level of realism (scenery, weather, tyre marks etc). You can
customise things like suspension, brakes, steering, gear ratios, tyres and
so on. Looks and plays (and sounds) very good. It has a learning mode, which
shows you the right lines and the braking points. Even an automatic mode for
beginners. Or if you just want to let off steam it has an arcade mode which
lets you get away with all sorts of lunacy. Switch 'camera' angles at will.
Replay races and change places with other racers. Save favourite setups etc.
Look at graphs of how your engine and suspension and braking were working.
Pull wheelies, do power slides or even stop so hard you go arse over tit!
And all with no pain. Great fun.

Barry