RE: [ST] Easy AM Question

True, but it is AM for me.  My reference to time of day was meant to convey
that since it is morning for me, I'm still waking up with coffee and as such
am asking a no-brainer that I should be able to figure out on my own if it
were later in the day and I was awake.

It had nothing to do whatsoever with the time zone of the person reading it,
but if you feel particularly offended, then I apologize.