Re: [ST] too soon for a tire thread?

Of course he would say that.  It's their latest tire, and they want to push
them :)  If they last as long as the GTS, and are as sticky, and have the
correct rounded profile, I might consider them.  I am an old Metzler
believer from my Beemer days so I'm familiar with their style of tire.
Basiclly Pirelli and Metzler are the same company, Pirelli purchased Metler
a number of years ago, so their technology crosses over often.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
Sorry to break the news to ya but  the rep for Pirelli at the
International Motorcycle Show in Seattle is the one who sold me on the
M1. He stated that they are the best tire out there. He was also the rep
for Metzeler and Michelin , I did not see a rep for Bridgestone or
Dunlop so I could not ask them any questions.

Paul Reyes