Re: [ST] New Triumph

Sounds good Al.  I like to get over to S.E. OK and ARK (Talimena Drive and
parts north) three or four times a year.  It is an awesome area, you NEED to
experience.  If you have ever ridden in the N.C./VA. Blue Ridge area you
will feel right at home. The Hill Country is also a great ride, a
semi-desert area but with BIG hills and tons of twisties.  Would be happy to
hook up with ya for either run.  ARK might be better for both as we could
pick a spot on the way for both, prolly somewhere east of McAllister.

Just a bit on me:  46, been street riding since I was 14 (gawd, 32 yrs now?)
  Have done alot of Long Distance in the sport mode.  Last 20 yrs B4 Triumph
rode Harley's (not a RUB, I rode long and fast, '82 FXRS embarrassed more
than a few "sporty" guys <g>).  Bought a '98 Trophy 1200, then got my '00
Sprint-ST about a year & 1/2 ago.  Have put about  28k on in that time.  Two
trips to the BRP and numerous runs to the areas mentioned above.  I dig
riding quick in the twisties, avoiding the Slab, and visiting with the
locals at gas stops ("you rode that thing from where??"). Always enjoy
meetin' up with another rider, 'specially of the Triumph variety.

Oh, and if you haven't already, you should go to Triumphnet.com and check
out the T.S.R.A. (Triumph Sport Riders Asso.)  It's a good group, we have
two annual national rallye's (eastern & western) and a diverse group of
maniac's..........

Cheers!

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"you don't know that you don't know what you don't know"