Re: [ST] Triumph Web Site - What's Up?/New Orleans Triumph

With any luck, the fine people at TOA are listening and have already
told the mother ship that people are having difficulty with
their web site. It is pretty, and someone did spend a lot of time
on director/flash, but, maybe a bit too much time.

I would be cool if they had a low bandwidth site as well??

Just a thought.

t.

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Steve Lawler wrote:

> Bil Swartz wrote:<bil@xxxxxxxxxx>
> > Agreed.  It's over-designed and under-tested.  Perhaps we should start an
> > email campaign to the webmaster to let them know?  Has anyone sent
> > anything already?
>
> I have yet to hear anything positive about the "updated" website. In
> fact the last time I poked around on it I could not find a way of
> contacting the, for lack of a better term, webmaster. I would look now
> but I'm at work and sadly enough I have dial-up at work and broadband at
> home.

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 10 months old, 14,800 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500