Re: [ST] Headlight bulbs

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Eric Mann wrote:

> Well, got my Vision Plus bulbs from powerbulbs.com yesterday and the package
> came with the free ones for the "third eye".  Only took about 4 days to get
> here in the states.

Funny, I am currently having the exact opposite experience with
powerbulbs.com.

Took 1 1/2 weeks to get here, and they shipped the wrong bulbs. They
sent me Blue Vision bulb H4's instead of Vision Plus. They will not ship
the correct bulbs until they get the wrong ones back from me.

Although I just noticed that I ordered T4W's instead of W5W's for the
centre light.

Maybe if I take a digital picture of the post office guy they will ship
the lights now??

Maybe my ST is just cursed?

But on the bright side, got the car refinanced today, down from 8.5% to 5.49%.
All it took was about 45 minutes at the bank.

Sorry for my whining, I'll let you know what they do about the shipping.

Tom

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 10 months old, 14,800 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500