[ST] Stock Can

Eric-I agree with Skypilot. Ride when you can, wrench when you can't!
:-)
I didn't take my stock can off and put the CF can on intitially, but
I've had the CF can on and off a couple of times.  My bike isn't here
but as I remember it, there are just two bolts to deal with.  One on the
clamp (15 or 17 MM) and one on the mount to the right passenger peg
(13MM) I think.  Bottom line is that you can do this with the tools in
your tool bag, possibly supplemented by a Cresent wrench.  Piece of
cake.  Takes all of 5 minutes.  A hint: make the nut and bolt on the peg
before you tighten down the clamp. Even when the holes line up, you need
a little rotational fidgeting of the can to get the bolt through.
(Sorry if this is totally self-evident, I learned the hard
way!)                The tune, OTOH...

David
'99ST