Re: [ST] Synthetic Oils - Warning

- -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "Tom Emberson" <ate_st@xxxxxxxxxx>
An: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. Jänner 2002 19:10
Betreff: Re: [ST] Synthetic Oils - Warning

> On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Enrico wrote:

It was told by a member of the list: specifications from SJ upwards may
bring some clutches into troubles. So I suppose Honda doesn't want to have
too much troubles with riders using the wrong oil.
Again: pls read the really good indeepth info at the Castrol HP. There is a
2nd very interesting page at www.aral.de but it's written in German (my
native language).
There are many results of comparisons between dino and synth oil. Synth oil
is better in longrun, better in viscosity, better at high temperatures
a.s.o. It has only one disadvantage - it's much more expensive.

Enrico