[ST] Re: synthetic oils

Also, check out www.redlineoil.com for more info.  I've been using Redline
Oils for a few years now and I've found nothing better.  Unfortunately it
costs about $8qt, but you only have to replace what you lose when you change
the filter.    Also, before I bought an automatic transmission SUV, I had
also used their gearbox oils in a Ford Probe GT and '99 Mercury
Cougar....the difference in shifting was amazing.  An excellent line of
products.

Regards,
Eric G
01 BRG ST