[ST] Sorry, wrong number.

This may be old news, but I just had this happen to me
today.

I ordered some rear brake pads from my local Honda
shop (my buddy gets me deals there) a few days ago,
and I finally got around to putting them on today.

As much as I like to fondle new motorcycle parts, I
resisted the urge to remove them from their package.
Good thing too.  The one with the funny "hook" on it
had the "hook" on the wrong side.  It was a mirror
image of the one I took off.

I took it back, and got my money refunded, and then
drove the 20 miles to the Triumph dealership.  They
tried to sell me the same thing (but without the buddy
discount).  Apparenly the EBC number is wrong in The
Book.

The right ones were 612142.  I think the wrong ones
ended in 2152.

Rich
'00 ST
- - 7500 miles since June