Re: [ST] Web site

At 21:55 25/01/02 -0800, you wrote:
>Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:46:31 -0600 (CST)
>From: Tom Emberson <ate_st@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [ST] Web site
>
>I wonder what some of the dealers like JL think about the site.
>
>If I was a dealer I would be somewhat angry, as Mr. Hays elludes
>that in todays economy many people rely on manufactures web sites
>for product information.
>
>Tom

I don't think you really want to know what I think, there maybe minors with
access to this list. I know we have problems with our site and that the
download section has caused a few snags, but at least Yanni at Panoramic
will repond quickly to them.

I tried going through the factory site and gave up, I was looking for a
dealer in the USA and didn't realise the way to go forward in the site,
then being stupid I suppose doesn't help much. But thanks to whoever it
was for pointing out the method.

Kind regards

Steve.

"The more I learn, the less I want to know."
Me 2001.