Re: [ST] New to List

From:Linda Combe

>Hi,
I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Linda Combe and I just put my
'96 Trophy Triple up for sale in favor of a 2001 Sapphire Sprint ST.  I'll
take delivery when the weather improves, as I live in Connecticut.  I am
also president of a club called the Triumph Riders of New England which
first organized a year ago as the British Bikes of Canton.<snip>

Linda,

Let me be the first to welcome you! This is a great group, you'll appreciate
the resource for your new choice of bike. And what a great choice. I think
you just lost 100 pounds! How's it feel? (Well, let me know when you start
riding it.)  :-)

BTW, I've been wanting to contact you about the (former) BBC. I've been
looking for an alternative to my local R.A.T. Pack because they're not going
in the direction I like. They seem to be little more than another name for
the British Iron Association. Fine if that's what you want, but I prefer
riding with a majoirty of Hinckley Triumphs. I have my reasons, but I won't
get into it here. You've got some very skilled riders in your group, Norm E.
was great to ride with after a Diner meet last fall. He can really throw
that Trophy 1200 around well. Denis Liakos and Nick Ferraro are fun guys
too. You'll find they are both on this list also.

Get me the info about your club, or post a URL if you have a website. I'll
join up if you'll have me.

Nice riding with you up in Vermont last September. Looking forward to that
same Raid in 2002.

Ken M.
2000 Sprint RS, yellow & nameless

PS - You got Peter I.'s new e-mail addy? Send it to kp.mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxx