[ST] Mini Cooper

Can't say for sure on Mini  as I've only seen one, but when shopping for
Rivieras I noticed a 2" drop in the ceiling on the sunroof models.
After all, the mechanism has to go somewhere.  Another thing I didn't
like, both with the Riv and the Mini, the sunroof is small.  Neither
afforded a view upwards. I suppose this is a safety issue, but I'm use
to my 2002 opening the whole roof on top of driver and passenger seat,
not a little hatch in the middle of the car.
OH well, guess I won't have to fret about the flag top option if I want
it.
As for colors, the one at CES was silver w/black and gorgeous.  A little
too dressed up though, kinda like an 8 year old in a tux at a wedding.
I'm kinda leaning towards Blue w/White.

David
'99ST