Re: [ST] ZG screen compar. pic. Tom

>As for Val's bike he was kind enough to send me some pics >which are also
on my site.

I appreciate the credit, but unless there is another "Val" on the list I
didn't send you any pictures.  I'm the one who asked you for pictures of the
ZG DB and touring screen.  MY bike is also a red '99, and the one you credit
me with is blue.  Thanks for the pictures they are of far more use than the
other pictures I've seen.  Val