Re: [ST] ZG DB & ST and Stock screen comparison pictures

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Steve Lawler wrote:

> >>As for Val's bike he was kind enough to send me some pics >which are also
> >>
> > on my site.
> >
> > I appreciate the credit, but unless there is another "Val" on the list I
> > didn't send you any pictures.

hmm, sorry.

> I happen to recognize the cut out fairing and the "NAVAIR" on it. The ST
> in question belongs to Howard Stephen Serlick.

Thanks, could have sworn the email was from Val, it is gone now. To the
origional author my apologies, and it would seem that the proper owner
of the bike has been identified :-)

> Do I win a prize?

Sure, if you are ever in Dallas, TX I will take you to a good Mexican
restraunt.

Tom

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 10 months old, 14,800 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500