Re: [ST] Dashboard screw

>>I was out late Friday night for a ride blasting up 295 North in New
>>when I noticed I couldn't see my dash indicator lights.  When I >>stopped
>>noticed the righthand side screw & collar that holds those lights in
>>was gone!  The left hand side was loosening up steadily but hadn't >>let
>>go
>>yet.  This happen to anyone else?  I can only imagine how much that
>>collar are going to cost when I order them this weekend.

>>Alan in NJ
>>2001 BRG

Alan,

A few months back I noticed the righthand dash screw backing out.  Caught it
before it came all the way out.  When I got home I put a drop of removeable
Locktite on each to prevent it from happening in the future.  So far so
good.

By the way, I'm in Freehold, NJ.  Gorgeous day on Sunday, huh?  I took the
Sprint on a 200mi round trip through New Hope, PA!

John
'01 Sprint ST BRG