[ST] Re: Mini stuff

Guilty as charged.

My Mini was also a red/black 67 Cooper S 1250, although I replaced the SU's
with a Dellorto (fake Weber). It was (kinda) my first car...first two cars
(Lotus 7 and Sunbeam Tiger) couldn't pass muster with Mom's insurance
agent. The Mini was...an economy car!

It met it unfortunate doom on Mulholland Drive when someone watered their
lawn late at night (Goodyear Blue Streak Specials didn't do well in the
wet).

Autocrossed it a bit as well. Also took it into my high school science
building and parked it in front of our classroom.

May get one of the new ones in a year or so...<g>

MarcD