Re: [ST] last bit of Mini bits

Wow, I guess I am not the only vehicle slut on the list. Never expected
to see quit so much open Mini love. Like I said 2 of my friends want a
new mini, one has an '01 GTI VR6, so she will be able to wait a while.
The other bought a POS to try to make it until the mini's where
available in TX, looks like he might have to come up with a new plan. It
looks like it may be a year before a Mini dealership will find its way
here in TX.

MC: Just so the people up North don't feel too bad, du to the weather I
didn't take the bike to work today.

Tom

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, David Earl wrote:

> As I said before, First car was an Austin America, (MG 1100 based
> British Leyland replacement for the Mini, with 1275 Cooper S engine with
> a single 1 1/2" SU replacing the Cooper's double 1 1/4"s), but between
> two of my brothers, we've had 5 Minis. Younger brother still has a
> Morris 1000 fully restored. Another great source of new "old" minis is
> http://www.texasminis.com
> I think there's a high pencentage of Mini fans here because the same
> "magnetism' that drew us to Minis, Austins, MGs and (Standard) Triumphs
> ,etc. is the force that steered our selection of bikes away from H-D and
> the big 4.

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 10 months old, 15,700 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500