From: Masiak, Richard F (N-Superior) [mailto:richard.f.masiak@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 11:07 AM
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [ST] 6K Service

I own an 00' Sprint RS and I'm 600mi overdue for the 6K service.  After
looking over the checklist in my owners manual, I find that I can do
everything myself except the computer code check.

I haven't had any problems and it runs great.  I'm seriously thinking of
skipping the dealer, do the 6K myself, and wait until the major 12K service
to bring it into a "approved" service center.

Any thoughts?

*