[ST] Rocket Locker

STeve wrote:
<<
there to hold a 12-pack at the end of the day, on the
way to
camp/motel.

(I sure seem to agree alot with Randy, he must be real
smart <g>)

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

Why thank ya there, STeve, I'd have to say you're
right!  Great minds must think alike 'cuz one reason I
really like the RKA tail pack is because it mounts so
securely you don't have to worry about the 12'er
slidin' around on the way back from the store!  Plus
it's nice to be able to remove the seat without having
to mess with any bungees.

They'd probably sell more if they called it the RKA
Twelve Pack instead of Tail Pack.  Oh wait, that would
invite litigation...

Randy
'00 RS