Re: [ST] Dashboard screw

>From: "Alan Bowen" <abowen@xxxxxxxx>
>
>My early outings on the bike though had shaken my confidence in the
>decision.  I questioned whether or not the ST would suit my style of
>riding,
>especially as advanced in years and bulk as I have become (I'm 33 and could
>stand to lose about 25 pounds).

     No sympathy here Alan.  I am 46, what used to be 6-pack Abs
     is now a 12-pack belly.  But I ride 22-24,000 miles/yr. :]

>I like to tour long distances and tend to
>pack a lot, including my girlfriend.

     I tried packing my girlfriend once, but she didn't hold
     hardly anything at all, so I got panniers.

>With a few mods, we've gotten much more comfortable
>together.

     Yep, Gen-Mars, Throttlemeister, ZG-ST screen
     was about all I needed on the comfort level

>There is something mystical about this bike.

     Right on.  After 32 years on all types of Iron, this is the
     best bike for my style of riding (Long Distance, but at a Sport
     Bike pace) that I have ever found.  Perfect Balance IMSOHO.

>P.S. and this is a joke:  Isn't it British steel and plastic? :)

     Prolly more Aluminium than steel actually  :]

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"you don't know that you don't know what you don't know"