[ST] Tool Kit

Hello All,
 Somewhat frustrated here. Just tried to change my 19t countershaft sprocket
for a 17t. Have been waiting to buy a new torque wrench to do this job
right. Picked up the wrench today, and got started on the job a little while
ago. Anticipated an easy job after getting great instructions from Rick
Hartwick on said subject.

 Got the sprocket cover off, broke loose and removed the retaining nut, then
tried to remove the sproket from the shaft. It easily comes off the shaft,
but can't be removed w/o loosening the chain. (OK, so I tried to cut a
corner,thought I might get lucky) So I pull my seat to get out the eccentric
axle adjuster and what the h... . No toolkit. Searched high and low for it.
It's gone. Who knows how or where. Reassembled with 19t sprocket.

 Anybody have a toolkit they no longer need/want? Is Triumph the only source
for the chain adjustment tool? Anybody have to replace their's before,and
can give me some idea of cost and wait time?

Thanks for any help you may be able to give,
Bill
'01 ST in BRG