[ST] Fairing Replacement/Repaint?

Did you ever lean your bike too far when you weren't on it?  Yup, putting my
baby away last night, I leaned it a bit too far and she was a bit heaver
than I could pull back my way.  I feel like I've betrayed my best friend,
and couldn't get to sleep very well last night.

Just wanting to know what the options are for making it up to her, setting
things right, and making her look good again.  Anyone ever repaint or
replace a fairing or take other courses of action?  How much did it cost?

Part of me feels like I should be banned from the list!

Peace and Blessings,
Jamison
'99 Black (with some white scratches now) ST