RE: [ST] Fairing Replacement/Repaint?

>I'm thinking about writing a letter to Triumph to give them grief about the
>lack of balance and control the bike has while moving backwards at higher
>speeds.  Do you think they might give me a new fairing?  Surely this must be
>a design issue... :)

Especially since there isn't a warning sticker on the gas tank regarding that!

When I was reading about one of the new BMW's that has brakes that
don't function until the engine is running, I immediately wondered
how much profit BMW will make on fairing replacements after owners
drop their bikes backing them down their driveways.
- --
Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643