[ST] Mail order?

>Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 07:59:15 -0400
>From: "Arn Cota" <acota@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ST] Mail order?

>Can anyone suggest a good mail order place?  Some place that does not
charge
>full retail, and will allow returns would be nice.  I am STILL shopping for
>a good deal on a tank bag :)
>
>Thanks

Arn, if you're looking for a non-Triumph tank bag, I highly recommend the
650 from Chase-Harper.  They aren't available form the regular retail
outlets.  You have to purchase them via his website.  Since I live in Los
Angeles, and Chase-Harper is in Santa Barbara, I was able to ride up and
actually see the bag (and all his other ones) on my ST before making my
decision.

http://www.chaseharper.com/TankBags/TankBags.htm?al=650&fr=0650.htm&;

Rich Marcus
'01 Sapphire Blue ST