[ST] re: Aussie Front Plates

Well, I'm not so sure about that.  Are "we" the enemy, or is Big Brother (with all due credit and respect to Mr. Orwell)?  There is something terribly wrong with GATSOs and their ilk.  If there is ANY realm in our society that demands the "personal touch", its when government is taking punitive action against the citizenry.

O' course, it sounds like the motorcyclists is question are exercising their stupid neurons, but that's a separate issue.