[ST] Totaled, bike gone, Bye

I didn't get enough offers to part the bike out.  The Ins. co. gave me a
fair price so I let them have it whole-hog. Really surprised me, I thought
for sure someone would want the 3 piece hard bag set.  At any rate the
accident took it's toll on my body especially my hands and wrists.  I'm a
chiropractor so I can't afford to do this again and break a wrist.  I'm a
dad so I can't afford to be dead.  Loved the ST and feel lucky to have had
one.  When the kids are out of the house I'll get another one.  Thanks for
all the advice.  I bought a Buick 8>).  I'll be leaving the list tomorrow.
See Ya,  Val