Re: [ST] New file uploaded

ST Webpage wrote:

> Cameron McKay has uploaded the following file for you to view
>
> Description :-
> I had my seat modified at Corbin last week so as to still take the rear cowl.  Man does it make a difference in comfort.

cam, did you ride up to hollister and have it
done while you waited?

was the pillion area altered at all?

and finally, did you have to alter the cowl edge?

i've been considering riding down one saturday
and having them redo my rs' seat, since it's about
a 4 hour trip from home. while i've heard mixed
reviews about their customer service, i've heard
nothing but good firsthand reports from folks
who've had work done in person.

	- al.
- --
       /\ _