Re: [ST] I Pod Info

> I was curious if anyone on the list has the Apple I Pod and if anyone has
> ever used it on the bike. Can you hear it ok?

Never tried it on the bike but it is unbeatable for trips on airplanes and
in the car.  I haven't touched my cds since the day I ripped them.  My
diskman has been in a box as well.

I usually load it up with 5 gigs of music and just shuffle the whole thing.
There are 3rd party adapters so you can use in with a cigarette lighter
in the car so with a quck plug change you could use it with the
heated vest outlet on the st.  That is if you you need more than 10 hours
of music and I have never been able to sit on the bike that long.

For those of you not fortunate enough to have a mac there is a new windows
software package that allows you to sync it with your pc www.mediafour.com.

Wes

- --
~~~~wesman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My old sig was about Vaxen and VMS but I can't even figure out
the name of the company that owns them anymore.