RE: [ST] Help! Gas Leak! Ahhh, it burns!!!! - Resolved?

Another thing to check is the rubber O-rings. Those have deteriorated before
and caused leaks, but if you can confirm that one of yours is cracked, then
nevermind.

> As for Brian's suggestion about towing, the dealer said that no
> manufacturer
> pays for towing.  Oh well, I think I'll send an e-mail or letter
> to Triumph
> and see what they have to say about it.

My dealer, Cascade Moto Classics, in Beaverton, OR, has on several occasions
actually come and picked bikes up himself -- on the spot. In fact, one time
was this poor guy who had on off on a ride I was leading for the local club.
That wasn't even a warranty issue, and the dealer drove about 100 miles
round trip.

IMO, the dealer should bone up and either come get the bike, or pay for you
to trailer it for warranty issues as serious as that!

- -Chris "Snow Dawg" Strizver