Re: [ST] Triumph Soft Luggage

>From: Agate47@xxxxxxx
>Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 19:19:39 EDT
>Subject: Triumph Soft Luggage
>To: RS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>I am preparing for my first short trip with my Triumph Soft bags for my RS
>and I question the weight limits posted for the bags of 3 kg per bag.  That
>is not very much stuff.  I am going to the Mt. St. Helens Raid July 12-14 in
>Kelso, WA and I want to know how others approach this limit...

Hey Steve,
I carried about 6-8 lbs in each for about 6K miles a couple years back. The
bags held together well in heat, monsoon-like rain, and cold. I ran a bungee
though the back loops of each bag cinched around a borrowed grab rail just for
ease of mind  and less rear saggage. We all have to start worrying about rear
saggage some day :-)

Tai Day
'00 RS le pample-mousse